Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Introduction

Hello class,

My name is Brittany Trippe. I am a full time student at Old Dominion University majoring in English with a journalism emphasis. I am also a communications minor. With a degree that is so broad I have had some trouble choosing what exactly I would like to do with my degree once I graduate. Ideally, I would love to be able to do more than one thing and sometime in my life switch up my careers or possibly do one on the side and on my own time. I would eventually love to work for a public relations firm possibly as an event planner and would also love to maybe go into travel writing. I grew up in a military family that moved around a lot. I've only lived in Virginia for a few years and grew up in a few different locations throughout Italy for about 8 years. During my time in Italy I traveled throughout Europe and since then have had a passion for traveling. Being able to combine my love for travel and my love for writing would be a great experience. I have created this blog specifically for this Rhetorical Studies course in which I am enrolled. Throughout this course I hope to gain knowledge of the basis of rhetorical studies and because I do not know much about this specific topic I know this course will be beneficial to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment