Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blog #9: Final Project Progress Report

Compassion, Awareness, Tolerance:

As mentioned in my previous "final project progress report" blog post, my final project will be an in depth analysis on a series of advertisements produced by the American Red Cross organization. At the time of my last progress report post, I had only begun to jot down simple ideas, taking notes, and reviewing previous chapters from our textbook to gather more information on what to include in my essay. Although I have not made as much progress in the actual essay, I plan on doing a good amount of work during this Thanksgiving break. Since the last post, I have completed the first two paragraphs of the essay and have completed more outlining. The first two paragraphs of my essay are both only introductory paragraphs but I have yet to form the body of the essay. I have continued to observe the ads with further depth and have also continued to take additional notes- I find that stepping away and coming back to take notes helps in gaining new and a fresh perspective which will ultimately help me in forming a well rounded essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment