Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Final Project Prewrite

Ideas for Final Project:

Format: Rhetorical Analysis Essay

Although I have not settled on one specific idea for my final project, I will most likely choose to write a traditional essay- more specifically a rhetorical analysis on a specific idea we have discussed in class or are planning to discuss in class. My first idea for this project is an essay on the forming of one's personal identity and self identification through rhetoric. In this essay I will focus on civility, human development, self presentation, and social identification through the study of rhetorical theory.
My second idea for my final project is an analysis of dramatism in rhetorical theory. For this project I would focus and explain how dramatism works by explaining the elements of this concept through an actual play. If I choose to take on this second idea for my final project I may or may not choose to complete a traditional essay. Something more creative seems more fitting for a project like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment